Who We Are
PUBLIC UTILITIES REGULATORY COMMISSION
The Public Utilities Regulatory Commission of Ghana is an independent body set up to regulate and oversee the provision of the highest quality of electricity and water services to consumers. Please explore our website for valuable information on what we are doing for you, our Public.
- Provide guidelines for rates to be charged for the provision of utility services.
- Examine and approve water and electricity rates;
- Protect the interest of consumers and provides of utility services;
- Monitor and enforce standards of performance for provision of utility services;
- Promote fair competition among public utilities;
- Receive and investigate complaints and settle disputes between consumers and public utility.
- Advise any person or authority in respect of any public utility.